Zoe Brooks is a visionary, teacher, author and entrepreneur who has dedicated her career to medical laboratory quality management. In 2018, after gathering proof of opportunities to improve patient lives by improving laboratory quality, Zoe has launched a project to rewrite the book on quality management - based on published best practice. Please join! http://edu.awesome-numbers.com/course/view.php?id=74
In June 2014, Zoe invented and introduced the ‘Risk-Based Quality Grade(c)' to the laboratory community! From just the R-B-Q Grade(c), everyone who cares about lab quality understands the acceptability of risk of a patient receiving a medically-reliable result.
In 2015, Zoe introduced the process of Mathematically-OptimiZed
Risk Evaluation(TM) (M.O.R.E.)
- A NEW way to understand, teach, and practice Quality Management. Risk metrics, Risk-Based Quality Grades, star ratings, check marks and good old fashioned words are part of the Stats-Free Report Card from NEW CatalystQC and Quality OptimiZer(TM) software.
Zoe hosts AWEsome-U where she is currently leading a project and
inviting YOU to join the team to:
- bring wisdom to the new science of Risk Management
- make the largest possible difference in the world
- involve front line leaders and educators
- revolutionize the practice of Quality Control
Link to http://edu.awesome-numbers.com/course/view.php?id=74
Background: Zoe has:
• worried about Q.C. at the bench
• managed Q.C. in small & large labs
• published books & articles
• created and taught courses
• been international keynote speaker
• consulted on Q.C.
• served on international committees, and cared deeply about laboratory quality for four decades.
Zoe offers laboratory consulting services, risk evaluation programs and risk management software design.
- Course profiles
- References; Linked-In Posts; White Papers
- Glossaries - CLSI EP 23-A and Others
- M.O.R.E. Webinar 1 Evaluating Best Practice for Risk Management in Statistical QC
- About the Scientific Advisory Board
- All Team Members
- Data Uploads, SOPs, Discussions
- Reorganizing AWEsome-U
- Publications Team
- Scientific Advisory Board: Planning Team
- Quantifying the VALUE of Statistical QC Recommendations for Risk Management
- 1-1 Fundamentals - Understanding Quality
- 1-2 Fundamentals - Evaluating Quality
- 1-3 Fundamentals - Monitoring Quality
- First access to site
- Friday, 13 February 2015, 4:18 PM (3 years 343 days)
- Last access to site
- Monday, 21 January 2019, 10:14 AM (17 hours 32 mins)