|The Journey to Stats-Free Quality - 25 Years in 25 Weeks
FREE 25 week 'Webinar+' Quality Conversation
Link to the 25 week outline, references, discussion forums and more.
This is a conversation, not a lecture!
Here's how it works:
1. Read the newsletter
2. Complete the online polls, surveys & discussion forums
3. Ask questions, send case studies, talk to colleagues
4. Join the live Webinar with Q & A
Every Thursday, 2:30 PM EST, beginning January 30th
30 minute presentation of each week's topic, plus Q&A.
Webinar recordings will be posted .
This conversation requires YOU. Please join the discussions, spread the word, participate in and follow the studies, be part of the process.
This week's online discussions:
- Do you think it is OK for 1 result in 20 to be medically invalid?
- Assume for the moment that this change in Q.C. practice will make a significant improvement, what are the obstacles to overcome?
Webinars: Thursdays at 2:30 EST
Jan 30: Stats-Free QC. The Journey Begins
Feb 6: "If we only knew then what we know now ... oh wait, we did!"