Leading the way to M.O.R.E. Quality - Certificate
- Risk Management
- Patient Risk
- Statistical QC and M.O.R.E.
- Go ahead. Assess Risk
- References & Resources
- Webinar 1: The Problem
- Webinar 2: The Solution
- Webinar 3: From here to M.O.R.E.
- Competency Exam
- Verify acceptable current risk (Is risk OK now?)
- Verify acceptable potential risk (Will QC detect failure?)
- Quantify current & potential risk and clinical cost of lab errors.
- Determine appropriate action.
Statistical QC and M.O.R.E.
Go ahead. Assess Risk
Assess current and
potential costs both in terms of the patient’s well-being and
Reduce your risk. Improve quality.
Double check your understanding and competency before taking the examination. Think about each question and try as often as you like.
References & Resources
Opportunities for Improvement
Webinar 1: The Problem
Originally presented June 23, 2016
Webinar 2: The Solution
Only one try - and it takes 90% to pass!
Practice the DIMS test.