Invitational Webinar: the Original Risk Evaluation Comparison
What is this? - an interactive online event that offers you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to:
- quantify patient risk from medical laboratory ‘errors’ by submitting in your analytical & quality control processes
- validate your QC process against the ‘Prime Directive’ of Risk Management: “At the least, the ability of the QC procedures to detect medically allowable error should be evaluated."
metrics of up to 300 analytical processes
- mainly for glucose, calcium and sodium
value of a NEW approach to quality management in terms of:
- the number of patients you can potentially save from risk and
- the associated clinical/legal savings
- based on your risk drivers
- participate in discussions and surveys on reports
- co-author, post and discuss results
Who is invited?
Attendance is limited to 1st twenty people to register. Invitations will be extended to 30 to 40:
a. Laboratory professionals from large, small, specialized and general laboratories who attended the AACC BrownBag session “Evaluate acceptability of patient risk at monthly/regular QC review.”
b. Researchers, consultants, colleagues, and “QC keeners” invited by Zoe Brooks, M.O.R.E. Quality™ Consultants.
c. People who contact us through social media posts and would like to either participate or review the data for publication. <span style="color: #0000ff; text-decoration: underline;">email@example.com</span>
Do you care deeply about quality? Can you envision a simpler and more effective way to manage quality?
This 'course' is for M.O.R.E. Quality Consultants and others who are willing to roll up their sleeves and work together to:
- Understand, validate and improve the process of M.O.R.E. Quality
- Coordinate and publish studies
- Help others to do M.O.R.E.
How can you join?
- Become a consultant
- <span style="color: #0000ff;">Email Zoe</span> and volunteer
This 'course' is a central hub for all members with references, resources, discussion forums and spin-offs to project groups.
Fast-track to what you really need to know to meet requirements for IQCP (Risk Management) requirements and implement verified QC Processes.
Members can self enroll. No password required.